I see that Joe Francis, proprietor of Girls Gone Wild, has cut a deal in Florida and escaped further jail there on charges of filming underage girls. He's still facing federal tax charges — he's being represented by a really very good white collar defense lawyer that I know — but he's probably been emboldened on that by Blade's recent successes.
I have said on these pages before, probably to an extent that a significant percentage of our readers finds to be creepy and/or nauseating, that I am a staunch supporter of breasts. However, no mention of Joe Francis can possibly be complete without mentioning that he is a psychopathic vermin. If you haven't read it before, this searing L.A. Times portrait limns him very well. Though I normally avoid such pronouncements, let me say this: the world will be much improved if an when he encounters a knotted bedsheet or sharpened toothbrush in the federal pen.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017