So I got an earlier flight back from Miami on standby and as a result had a middle seat between two central-casting grandmothers. I didn't have room to use my laptop and didn't have time to get a book, so I was watching TV episodes downloaded from iTunes on my iPod.
I finished the available episodes of Terminator and embarked on episodes of The Tudors, Showtime's historical drama about young Henry VIII.
It's not very historically accurate. But it's pretty and generally well acted, if your tolerance for scenery-chewing is reasonable.
The problem was watching it sitting between the two grandmas. Henry spends a fair amount of time nailing some of the prettier young things of Christendom, most of whom are suspiciously well-bathed and athletic for that century. Anyway, there's a substantial amount of boobage. Normally I am an unwavering supporter of boobage. However, I have hang-ups about watching boobage, historical or not, while seated between two nosy grandmas.
Though I am confident that's somebody's fetish.
Anyway, I fast forwarded a lot. Blurry rapid boobies seem less historically accurate.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017