I was shocked and appalled to hear my middle child sing a familiar song but end it will "the Batmobile lost a wheel and the Joker did ballet." Good God. It's the Joker got away. It's internally consistent; of course the only way the Joker could get away, at least towards the end of a film or television episode, would be if the Batmobile suffered some sort of mechanical breakdown. The ballet thing is nonsensical. What are they teaching these kids? What has happened to reliable playground word-of-mouth? I'm almost afraid to ask them what they know about cooties.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017