There are 2 big legal newspapers in the Bay Area, the Daily Journal and the Recorder. They actively compete with each other for our advertising dollars. We try & use the glory of the free market to get better ad rates. I continuously screw it up by referring to them by the other's name. Seriously, it's now a compulsive thing, I clinch in fear whenever I have to say the name of one of the two, and usually punt and say you guys.
I can only imagine how much the sales guys of the Journal love it when I talk about our great relationship with the Recorder. Sigh.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010