Via Sullivan, I see this freakish but fascinating design for a subcutaneous Bluetooth-enabled touchscreen — a cell-phone touchpad embedded in your arm. Nice, but I think I'll hold out for the devices I can control with my thoughts. Of course, a thought-controlled cell phone would pose its own problems. I would expect a fair number of error messages. "Not familiar with command MMMMMMM—BOOBIES." "Email recipient 'want pudding' not in address book."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017