If you've ever called your brother at 10:30PM because you are in the bottom of the 9th inning of a playoff game, and your starter has a no hitter, and you're playing a PC game… You might be a gaming nerd.
He lost the no-hitter with 2 out in the 9th, when Andy Van Slyke hit a 2 run homer. We still won the game, but it took some of the joy out of it.
I have still never had a no hitter in any level of simulated baseball.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010