As a California Progressive, this is the 2nd time in a row that Nader has named a politician I had respect for as his running mate. First, it was Peter Camejo in 2004. I actually wrote Camejo an email expressing my sadness at his choice, and he responded (Dianne Feinstein didn't do the same, shockingly..) And now, Nader has picked SF Green guy Matt Gonzalez. Great. Another guy who really believes in all the right things, and fights the good fight, and who will likely join Camejo and look the other way while rich Republicans fund Naders campaign to stick it to the Dems. Sigh… Time to write another email.
PS – Man, if I thought Obama lacked experience, Gonzalez has his totally outdone. I look forward to hearing how his work on the SF Board of Supervisors prepared him to be Vice-President.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010