Scenes from the re-animation and subsequent evisceration of satire, part ad infinitum:
1. Anti-gaming lunatic Jack Thompson rushes to blame NIU shootings on video games;
2. Among the resulting critiques is a satirical letter purporting to be from Samuel L. Jackson condemning Thompson on a blog;
3. Thompson takes the bait and responds as if it is actually Jackson, then a few minutes later realizes he's been duped and retracts (possibly after seeing the sidebar banner saying "these are not real").
You can't make that shit up.
Edit: Don't think for a minute that Lyndon LaRouche is going to let Jack Thompsonbogart all the crazy on this one.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017