Behold the Indiana Jones 4 trailer.
I'm going into this the way I go into a new diet and exercise plan: nominally excited but expecting abject failure. George Lucas has already done to misty memories of my childhood fandom what hardened lifers do to the slightly effeminate new fish. But watching this trailer, I can almost believe again.
Of course, let's face it. I'll never be 12 again, with no responsibilities or worries to speak of. But now I can appreciate it on an entirely different level: watching an extremely well-preserved late-middle-aged man kick ass.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017