Eugene Volokh alerts us to a Fifth Circuit decision which creates a split between the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits — exactly the sort of split that is more likely to lead to review by the Supreme Court. The issue: dildos, and the constitutionality of the banning advertising and promotion of the same.
It will be worth the price of admission to see the look on Thomas' face.
What should also be reviewed: why isn't it "dildi?" WordPress' spell checker doesn't like any plural. Oh, well.
Fear not, this post is a mere coincidence; we're not becoming a sex device blog.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017