I took a pretty good elbow to the face playing basketball. I have to admit I sort of got a kick out of the shiner that ensued. It's a curious feeling showing up at work with a little bit of a black eye. One the one hand, I'm sort of proud of it, and it doesn't hurt at all. On the other, my co-workers must wonder what I do on the weekends.
Maybe I should make up a story about a barroom brawl.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010