Two of our bloggers are from the Garden State.
Perhaps they can offer some sort of cultural Rosetta Stone to explain this.
You know, it's the expressions that make the photos. You'd think that if you spent half an hour spraypainting yourself to look like an Oompa-Loompa and were dizzy from paint fumes and bleary from eye-paint. But these guys still manage to muster expressions suggesting they are totally keeping it real, yo.
Edit: I just remembered this pertinent bit at The Onion.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017