Today I had my first awkward boss moment. I went by the cubicle of my assistant, and she was looking at job listings on Craigslist. I am a little surprised at how it made me feel. I didn't say anything, or let on that I had seen, but I felt strangely betrayed. It was a very weird experience. Like finding out that your girlfriend wanted to talk about us, or something. I was resisting the urge to ask her what she wanted from me, or to stand outside in the rain with a boombox playing Peter Gabriel. I think I might be an incredibly bad boss.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010