David Shuster gets suspended from MSNBC for saying on the air that Hillary is "pimping out" her daughter. That's probably good for a three or four-point sympathy bump in the polls. Certainly that's the conventional wisdom about Chris Matthews' bluster before New Hampshire.
Is there a secret society of pundits trying to get Hillary elected? Or just a lot of pundits with crippling mommy issues?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017