Mitt Romney dropped out of the race today to stand aside for John McCain. McCain is now the presumptive nominee. In announcing that he was leaving the race, Romney said "If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror.."
Sheesh. Way to hit the talking points. Electing a democrat is a surrender to terror. Does that mean that electing a republican is a surrender to tax cuts for the wealthy? Or electing Dennis Kunich is surrendering to hot wives? Wait a minute…
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010