It's time for Waste Your Friday Afternoon, the feature in which we enable your irresponsible and economy-destroying Friday behavior.
It's a twofer today:
- I was recently pleasantly surprised to see that News of the Weird still exists. Visit it, enjoy the latest and archived last few dozen columns, and glorify in the freakshow that is humanity. Watch out for guys named Wayne.
- Still in a feakshow mood, but a slightly more angry and bitter one? Then enjoy People You'll See In Hell, a collection of the worst dregs of the criminal justice system, and vote on which ones are going stright to Hell. Then enjoy the comments, where people inevitably show up to curse out participants for being judgmental and tell them they will be going to Hell.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017