I see that Senator Clinton has bought an hour on the Hallmark Channel to campaign. While innovative, I'm not sure it is optimal. Help me suggest other targeted TV channel buys to her campaign:
- Commission a movie on the Lifetime Channel. Either use the Lifetime Movie Title Generator (first result: "God, Don't Leave Me Ashamed") or have crack staff develop a title appropriate to her campaign theme ("Mother, Will You Save Me From The Scary Negro?").
- Cinemax movie. Body double: Elisha Cuthbert.
- CBS move-of-the-week in which Sen. Clinton's health-care scheme saves Matlock.
- HBO: Very special episode of Deadwood in which Sen. Clinton persuades Al Swearingen not to use phrase "dirt-worshiping cocksucker" during prime time hours.
- ABC: Sen. Clinton boldly starts an action team to develop a task force to put together an eight-point plan for a program under a new subdivision of the Department of Health and Human Services, guided by a joint Congressional committee, to rescue the people on Lost. Entire cast starves to death.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017