The question posed by Lawyers, Guns, and Money: is it possible to write a letter in praise of "Liberal Fascism" that is so self-evidently ridiculous that Jonah Goldberg will not post it on his blog?
Incidentally, Dave Neiwert at Orcinus has posted a list of links to all of his takedowns of Jonah's work. While not without some flaws related to his openly expressed assumptions, Neiwert's analysis makes Jonah's look puerile in comparison.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017