I was spending a lazy Sunday once again wasting some time in between plays of Fairway Solitaire (curse you Bill!) and using the random live journal image site to see where the cyber winds took me. They took me to this paragraph. Perhaps the most beautiful bit of unintentional (hopefully) irony I have found in quite awhile.
Cute, Happy Movie. Go see! :D
Totally avoiding feminist theory homework! blah!"
Avoiding ones feminist theory home work to see the latest hollywood faux empowerment pablum. It really is beautiful…
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010