A self-explanatory series. First entry below the fold.
h/t Pandagon, who has the inevitable caption contest. My favorite so far: "I’m Chris Hansen. Please have a seat Jesus."
Query: are the people who made this innocent enough that they don't see what it looks like? What about the people who bought it non-ironically?
As I've previously commented, I think posts and contests like the one at Pandagon are less blasphemy and more fair comment on the Hummelization of God.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017