These days the bulk of my gaming experiences involve reading about them, looking at them in the store, smuggling them into my house past my wife, and occasionally dusting the shelf on which I keep them. So entertaining reviews make my day. It's a good thing, therefore, that the Zero Punctuation video reviews at The Escapist continue to offer profane hilarity. Here are two of the latest and greatest: The Witcher and Crysis. Like other heavily accented British cultura, like Monty Python or professional competition-level snideness, it's a love it or hate it type of thing. But I love it.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017