Last night, one of my co-workers (an accountant, frighteningly enough) called me a work-a-holic. I guarantee you that no one who has ever met me would consider describing me that way. What the heck is going on here?
Have I really changed that much? Am I pouring myself into my job because I am suddenly mature (the fact that I was planning on playing on my DS at lunch time would seem to argue against that..), is it really that I care about my job (and why is that all of a sudden the case?), is it that I am being given responsibility and also being supported in meeting those responsibilities (I tend to lean towards this..)
I really don't know, but I have been thinking about it. Something is different, and I can't place it. Still, work-a-holic?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010