Via BoingBoing, I see that the Germans have come up with a pill to improve first person shooter performance, which does not mean what the non-gamers in our audience think it means. The high dose of caffeine allegedly improves performance on first-person-shooter video games. You know, I think I'll just stick to beer. Plus, this part has to be the least reassuring product description ever:
4 FpsBrain contains only ingredients that have been tested and are approved in Germany.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017