As far as I can tell today, it's the people at CourtCall, the service that lets you call in to certain court appearances so the client doesn't have to pay $1,500 plus mileage and parking for you to appear at a 3 minute status conference.
They have the worst on-hold music I have ever endured. It's like the music that plays in the elevator to Kenny G's and Michael Bolton's love nest penthouse in a building designed by Monteverdi. It's aggressively, insistently, full-Wagnerian-orchestra treacly. Imagine if Mr. T and The Rock went around putting people in headlocks and making them read "Tuesdays with Morrie" aloud. That would not be half as oppressively saccharine.
Kudos to CourtCall for finding such an effective way to implement their spite.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017