Apparently I'm supposed to entertain you. It's a hardship.
If you are in the mood for cartoons that a pretentious person would call "transgressive", check out these three:
- First, there's See Mike Draw. Mike is damaged, but in a funny way.
- Second, there's Basic Instructions, a cartoon guide for dysfunctional people dealing with dysfunctional people. It's less edgy, except for the exceptional one about turning someone into a poncho.
If you were interested enough in this subject to read it, I probably don't have to tell you about Perry Bible Fellowship.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017