Since our disneyland trip was canceled at the last minute, I find myself with a free weekend. How did it start? Well, I consider myself to be a pretty good nerd, but there are things that keep me from becoming a true nerd. My affinity for (and mild skill at) team sports, my love of the outdoors and my personal hygiene. Still, every once in awhile I get the opportunity to do something that attains me a new level of nerddom. Today was one of those days. For the first time in my previously empty life, I played a Nintendo DS in the bathroom. I'm not sure I can go back to magazines after that.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010