Best wishes to a fun New Year's Eve and a fortunate 2008 to you all.
We've had a lazy day here, mostly moderating the kids and playing Puzzle Quest on the Wii. Tonight we're getting together with two other couples with similar-aged kids. The kids get hot dogs and brain-rotting TV; adults get fondue, excellent champagne, and home by 9. Even if we could get a baby sitter for New Year's Eve, we are, in a word, past it. I doubt we'll make it to midnight.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017