1. The husband of an associate, for shaving five years off his age when talking to vulgar adolescents over XBox Live.
2. A partner, for advising an associate to do something that, had I not referred him to the appropriate rule, would get him disciplined by the State Bar.
3. Myself, for wearing Crocs to the office.
4. Myself, for wearing Crocs with little Stanford plug-ins in them.
5. Myself, for wearing Crocs at all.
6. A partner, for taking his family to see Wicked.
7. Four separate clients, for reasons having to do with the things they did to became clients.
8. A prior attorney for a client, for being relentlessly incoherent in oral argument.
9. The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. 'nuff said.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017