Last night I had some terrible anxiety dreams. I would wake up after about an hour of sleep and toss and turn for another hour. The dreams were all about a play I was in where I had apparently not learned any of my lines. So, I was cramming backstage at the last possible moment. For some reason, this freaked me out so much I could barely sleep. I wonder what Jung would say about those?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010