I'll probably be blogging a good deal more in the near future, since today was my last day of work until January 7th when I start my new job. I am being paid to do nothing for 3 weeks, and I intend to earn every cent! There were many things I did not like about my job (an exceedingly negative environment chief among them) I was genuinely touched by how kind my boss was in my departure. Where was this support and concern before I decided to leave? I was surprised to get both a lovely going away present, and a christmas bonus. They did not have to do that, but they did.
All in all, this is looking like one of the best Christmases I have had in a long while. The only downside is that I am not able to go to Europe this year.
Oh, and my new job looks wonderful. All in all '07 is ending nicely, and '08 looks pretty darn good!
Tomorrow, I should write something about the Dickens Faire, and the assault with deadly cleavage that I was victim to.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010