If you are at a holiday party, and someone opens a white elephant present containing something called "massage in a bottle," it might be appropriate under some circumstances to say "You mean tequila?"
But not, apparently, at your church's deacon Christmas gathering, at which you are the youngest person by approximately 1.5 generations.
I've never seen so many shocked old people since the episode where Matlock dies.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017