Why is this guy even bothering with the goggles? I mean, I'm going to be catching the largest species of Cobra known to man, I'm wearing a fricking suit of armor. Not this guy. Shorts, flip-flops, a casual shirt (although, in his defence, it is tucked in) and goggles? What makes him decide that is the one piece of safety gear to wear?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010