Spotted at Andrew Sullivan's blog — a blog calledThe Page 69 Test, devoted to the notion that if you pick up a book and read page 69 and like it, the book will be good. The blog goes a step better than that, though — it gets authors to write in to talk about why page 69 of their books should or shouldn't sell the book. Check it out.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017