This is one of my all-time timewasters. It might be known to some of you, but there is no better way to waste a day (or more) sifting through the ridiculously researched Star Wars Technical Commentaries at theforce.net. Ever wondered what the rank badges on Imperial soldiers mean? Here you go. (and am I the only one who never really noticed the rank cylinders there as well?) How about money in Star Wars? Or an examination of the effects of the destruction of the Death Star on the Ewoks (with enough evidence to put Lando in possible war crimes trouble!) Pretty much any random thing you can think of is probably somewhere on this page (including a referenced list of survivors of the first death star!)
This is internet geekery at it's finest! I cannot say enough about how much time I have spent at this site. I find it is best enjoyed not by a thorough reading, but by randomly bouncing around & finding weird little nooks. Friends, sit back and let the rest of today melt away.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010