Let's face it, kids are a mixed bag. Yeah, they're sweet, unconditional love, hugs and kisses when you get home, watching little minds discover the world, yada yada yada. But there's a fair amount of teeth-grinding whining, inappropriate and untimely excreting, tantrums that make you want to call a young priest and an old priest, and loss of weekend morning sleeping in and/or sex.
We're not allowed to take out our frustrations about this by beating them or locking them in containers long enough to make a difference. Fortunately, there is a culturally accepted way to pay the little buggers out. Namely, force them to sit in the laps of strange, intimidating bearded men in bizarre costumes in noisy crowds and take pictures of the result. Tell that to your future therapist, snot-nose!
Hat tip: skinnypuppy at OO.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017