Those wacky Canadians! They love their hockey, and fighting is an integral part of the sport. You can't remove it from the game.. Which leads one to wonder where the youngsters are learning these important traditions of the sport? Why in the 8 year old teams, of course.
In Guelph Ontario, a fight started between two players, and both coaches sent their benches over to really get a taste of what hockey is all about. I hope there was some hilarious fighting between the goalies. That's always entertaining!
Seriously, 8 year olds?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010