Spotted this morning in my church's parking lot, as I performed my deacony welcoming duties:
a Lexus SUV sporting the custom license plate "GMILF."
The possibilities are frightening. Is it knowing and deliberate? Did some family member tell grandma it stands for something else? Is she oblivious? Should one tell her?
I've been a deacon for like a year and a half. You'd think by now I'd have minions. I could send a minion to talk to her.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017