Egad, bad dad.
The week leading up to Halloween was too busy. I was away on a deposition trip for a couple of days, we had Elaina's baptism and first birthday party, etc. So we never got around to carving the pumpkins the kids
The old ones mouldered. So we bought new ones, with the intent of carving them in a new post-Halloween tradition last weekend.
But multiple-kid pumpkin carving is a major production, and everyone was too damn tired, and the kids where too whiny. So these pumpkins are rotting. At this rate, we're going to make pumpkin carving an Easter tradition.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017