MetroDad defends … sort of … his 0-7 record in securing toddler compliance. I don't even bother to keep score any more. And, really, the kids don't even bring their A-game at this point. They send their third string right in. What the hell is the good of being married to a child psychologist if you inspire roughly the same fear and respect in your child as Colonel Klink did in Hogan?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017