This is exactly why every law enforcement agency should have at least one snide, disaffected 15-year-old on staff.
The Collier County Sheriff's Department issued a detailed and terriblyserious full-color bulletin warning the populace about a new drug scourge named "Jenken," apparently made from human urine and feces. The law enforcement officers in question did not see a reason to doubt their sourcing, an email from a parent who heard it from his kid who heard it from talking to people at school. The drug allegedly causes people to "feel out of it" and talk to dead people. One of the street names of the drug: "Leroy Jenkems."
Uh, excuse me …… deputy? Can I talk with you for a second?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017