Consistency is tricky. D. Aristophanes at Sadly, No has caught a humdinger of a good-for-me-but-not-for-thee moment:
This week, Michelle Malkin is having a self-righteous fit over an ABC News "sting" — to use the term very broadly — in which actors engage in same-sex public displays of affection in Birmingham and resulting passerby reactions are recorded. The horror! The media is faking news and manufacturing bigotry! The media thinks all Southerners are bigots! Rage rage rage!!
Cut to Michelle Malkin of 2006, boosting a Hot Air episode:
Think Ali G + Adam Sandler + Stephen Colbert + Mark Steyn. Only better.
The first episode of The Citizen Journalist Report has Jeff posing as a redneck and a peacenik in a park outside moonbat Denver, each spouting anti-Israel rhetoric in an attempt to get passers-by to sign a petition against “Zionazism.”
Hmmmmm. Interesting. I'm sure there's a logical and consistent explanation. I believe it may involve semi-coherent shrieks about "moonbats," "defeatocrats," and possibly "Bush derangement syndrome."
I know that my linking of Sadly, No has reached scary stalker level recently. What can I say? They are on fire this week.
Edit: And after all that, I forgot to actuallylink them.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017