A scene from this morning:
I kiss the wife goodbye as I leave for work.
FYO: You kissed her on the mooooooooutttthhhhhhh! Don't do thaaaaat!
Me: Why not?
FYO: It's yuuuuuuuucky! [jumps up and down on couch for emphasis]
Katrina: Some day you may want to kiss a boy.
FYO: [shreiking] EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!
Katrina: If you get married, you will kiss your husband right on the mouth.
FYO: No! I'll HIT him right on the mouth! POW! BANG!
Me: Yes, that's pretty much how it goes sooner or later.
Katrina: Shut up.
FYO: HIT ON MOUTH! HIT ON MOUTH! HIT ON MOUTH! NO BOYS! [jumping on couch for emphasis]
Me: Well, the wedding will be cheaper.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017