Me: I'm home.
Katrina: I thought you were going to be home at seven-thirty.
Me: Traffic. But I'm close.
Katrina: It's seven-fitty.
Me: Well, that's .. wait, what?
Me: Did you just say "fitty"?
Katrina: That's just the way I roll.
Me: Is this some sort of scenario? Because it's not that I'm not enthusiastic, it's just that the kids are still up.
Katrina: No wizzle, my hizzle.
Me: OK, I'm going to turn on the Tivo now and delete whatever it is that you've been watching, Snoop.
Katrina: The g'dizzle man, always keeping me down.
Me: Stop. For the love of Christ stop.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017