Client: Mr. Fed, can I come see you this afternoon? We kind of have a problem?
Me: [passive-aggressively pretending to joke while actually serious] You didn't tase someone again, did you?
Client: We'll talk about it this afternoon.
Me: …. Wait a second. Did you use the taser on someone again?
Client: I've just run into a difficulty and need your advice.
Me: Fine. Come in at 3:00. But it would help to know. Is it the taser again?
Client: The taser is not really at the heart of the problem, the way I see it.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017