So last night Evan begged a TV episode from the Tivo. Their latest favorite, LazyTown.
Which I hate.
I put one on. "What's this episode called, Daddy?" asks Evan.
"It's called 'Sporticus takes a beating'" I say.
So now it's non-stop. "Take a beating! Take a beating! Daddy, what does take a beating mean? Why did Sporticus take a beating? Abby, give that back or you will take a beating! Daddy says I have to take a beating!"
There may be questions when I pick them up from school on Monday.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017