So one of my partners — the junior one — is not very computer savy, and especially not internet savy.
He's doing an internal investigation for a
The memo details an investigation of a City Councilman's inappropriate workplace behavior.
Yesterday, my partner wandered, confused, into an associate's office. Does anyone, he asked, know what a dental dam is? Because the memo says the City Councilman was handing them out at a holiday party and partner doesn't know what it is.
The associate saw the possibilities, but decided to hand the opportunity off to me. Like a gesture of respect, you see.
Partner, I told him, this is the perfect time to learn about Google. Just Google it. Try the "images" tab, because that often gets you diagrams that make things even clearer.
Today I had a secretary write a phone message, putatively from City manager, to partner, saying that City manager also needs definitions of hot Carl and dirty Sanchez, please.
I love my job.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017