I'm off to take part in the chaos that is Thanksgiving at my Mothers house. I'd write more about it, but I think these are memories I try to suppress. Suffice to say, it's like a mini-Burning Man with (quite literally) 200 people stuffed into their modest 2 bedroom home. The insanity & the sheer crush of people are indescribable.
If anybody has any leftovers, maybe they could fedex me some…
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010