I never learn. Ever. Once again, I was drawn to a list of items, ordered for my approval. Instead of sci-fi books or songs, it was a list of the 100 Scariest Movie Moments from the good people at RetroCrush. Be forewarned – if you visit that link, you may see some images that some people might label scary or gory.
So last night, I decided to make my way through the list. I *should* have stopped at #61 knowing full well it was a scene taken from the Shining – one of my own personal scariest movies. But I didn't. I pressed on.
Until I hit #52 – a scene from The Ring that forced me into the fetal position on my couch. Much like the movie, I wasn't expecting it on my computer screen and once again I was rendered useless. Closed IE, turned off my monitor and left my PC for the night.
So how far can you get?
Last 5 posts by Mike
- "And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not filmed." - December 30th, 2008
- The Revolution Will Be Facebooked - December 26th, 2008
- Confessions of a Closet WoW Addict - October 16th, 2008
- On the nature of accidents... - September 28th, 2008
- Cure for Pain - September 24th, 2008