This morning, I received a PR release from a company called CI Host (self described as a global leader in Web hosting & software development.) They are announcing a new promotion, where, inspired by the Pistons-Pacers brawl, they will "pay $10,000 to the first person, player or fan, who took or threw a punch captured in TV news coverage- if they will permanently tattoo the company's logo on their fist."
"We do not condone or support this type of behavior under any circumstances" said the CEO. Not sure how paying one of the idiots involved in the fight is not considered supporting, but what do I know.
This is the same company that paid a man $7,000 for 5 years to have their logo tattooed on the back of his head. A 5 year contract? And only 7K. Yikes!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010