A co-worker of mine just said this: "Everyone dies, but not everyone has to get wrinkles." She was referring to the fact that she quit smoking not because it threatened her lungs, but because it might give her wrinkles.
People are the weirdest things ever.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010